martedì 29 settembre 2015

Pagella :)

Today I will write this post in english just to improve myself even better.

At school everything went normal besides art where I draw noses and the pagella ahaha.





I got all A yes I'm really proud especially for english and math.
Ahaha in PE all kids, even Uschi got an S (satisfay) I got an A ahah thank you ms Johnson see you at dinner with ms Awbrey.

In the afternoon I was kind of mad because of lacrosse. Today no practice again. She said we need more people and I found 2 girls.

At 18:00 after homeworks I went to ymca alone. Robert, Beverly and Uschi went to the mall.
I did all my cardio and I played basketball. I had the all the gym just for me .

At 20:30 we ate dinner indian food and ice cream. Good curry but to be honest the indian place in Milan was better.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day ymca and then bowling. I can't wait.

P.s Watch this video.She will never change. She is my role model. #lovatic4life.




Xoxo
Be a warrior. Stay strong. Never surrender.


Alice

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento