venerdì 9 ottobre 2015

Danceeeee

Ok so today, October 9 I'm Alice and this is my day:

I woke up and almost missed the bus ahaha me and Uschi had to run XD. Panda wasn't there today so...
I think she got fired ahaha. (That's a good thing)

In art we did something beautiful. We draw without looking at our paper but only focusing on different objects.
In english I got an A in the grammar test and in math the test went so gooddddd.

I had lunch with Maddie, Uschi and Dunkin like always :)

After school and, after walking home with Tiana, I took a shower and played playstation. When Rob got home we played together. Rob won but, I did all the best shoots and played better ahaha (Rob I know you are reading this. Next time I'm playing with Totti ahahah)


I get ready and, after discovering that all stars are better than high heels I went to the dance.
I went there at 21:00 I met my friend Jessie and Dunking right away.

There were 4 rooms. One dance floor with dj and disco music. One with tables. One with all kinds of food (chinese, pizzas, vegetarian, vegan) and the last rooms were bathrooms. It was an old house really cool.

Everyone knew who I was :) all of my lacrosse friends, english friends , spanish friends and pe friends were there.

I spent most of my time with Dunkin we talked a lot and danced. I reached my goal I made him learn how to dance.

One of the funniest moments was when Sara felt omg.

At the beginning noone was dancing but later:  partyyyyyy ( I still think italians are crazyer on the dance floor ahahs maybe because they can drink)

Everyone was wearing high heels than they took off (why ? Ahahs ) I came prepared.









Such a good time


Xoxo
Alicia (ms Awbrey was there)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento